Payment and Delivery
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- We recommend that if you are paying with non-AUD credit or debit card that you check out what your card issuer charges for their conversion rates.
- We currently use Paypal for processing all payments. This is an easy and secure method of payment that allows you to pay using the following cards:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- Mastercard / Eurocard
- Paypal Credit Card
- Paypal Top Up Card
- Switch / Maestro
- American Express
- We also accept payment made with Bachhara gift vouchers.
- We do not accept personal or business cheques, money orders, postal orders or Western Union
- We use Australia Post, ‘signed for’ delivery for all packages. This means that you will receive your parcel within the following time frames
- Australia usually within 3 working days
- Asia usually within 14 working days
- Internationally within 14 working days
- Our standard Postage and Handling charges are as follows:
- Express delivery can be arranged however the order must be received no later than 11.00 am AEST and will cost an additional $5 over and above our standard rates.
- Please note that you may have to pay local duties or customs fees, depending on where you live. Unfortunately this is beyond our control.
- We deliver to the following countries, if you do not see your country listed here, please feel free to contact us to see if delivery to your region is possible:
- European Union inlcuding Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Norway.
- Internationally United States of America, South America, The Asia/Pacific region, Africa, New Zealand.
Naturally, we hope and anticipate that you will be delighted with your purchase however, if for any reason you would like to return an item please note:
- All returns must be completed within 14 days of receipt for a credit note, exchange or a refund.
- Please send the unused item in its original packaging to the address given below. We recommend that you return your items by tracked/recorded delivery and that you retain a proof of postage.
- All goods are returned to Bachhara at your expense.
- We cannot be held liable for items that do not reach us. Again, we strongly suggest that you use a tracked delivery and retain your proof of postage.
- If you wish to exchange your item for another then you will be charged our standard postage and handling fee.
- Faulty items will be replaced at Bachhara’s expense.
- None of these terms affect your statutory rights.
Please send all returns to:
9/10 Kiandra Road
If at any time you would like to contact us regarding your order, our products and services or would like more information about Bachhara then please call on 020202020202 (local rate) or +61 2020202020.
Our office is open between 10am and 4pm AEST Monday to Friday. Outside these hours, you can leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgShare on Facebook